I found a very interesting app when surfing the Internet, and downloaded it to my MacBook. Now I want to install it on my iPhone. I wonder if there is any way possible to do that. I will appreciate any helpful suggestion, thanks.
Ive had an ipad 2 for a while now and didn't register it when I bought it. I recently bought a MAcBook Air and registered it. I tried and failed to transfer my apps (i.e. Pages, docs2go, keynote, etc.) but was able to transfer my ibooks. I then registered the ipad but still cant make the transfers. Hi there, getting your kindle books on your iPad is as simple as downloading the kindle app from the app store, once downloaded and signed into with your amazon account, all your books should be displayed nicely in the 'cloud' tab and avilable to download and be picked up at the same point you left off. Click 'Store' in the iTunes menu and select 'Authorize Computer.' Enter your iTunes username and password, and then click 'Authorize.' This will ensure that you can transfer your purchased apps. Tap Transfer from Device to begin transferring your data from your previous iPhone or iPad to your new device. If you're using the wired method, the transfer icon indicates that your devices are connected. You can also choose whether to transfer some settings, such as Apple Pay and Siri, from your previous device to your new iPhone or iPad.
How to Transfer Photo Albums from iPhone/iPad to PC All at Once. To transfer photos from your iPhone/iPad to PC (or Mac) by album, the reliable iPhone data transfer software - EaseUS MobiMover will help. With it, you are able to transfer all photos and albums at once or copy pictures selectively according to your needs.
Many people would like to install some interesting apps on their iPhone, and they can find many related apps in the App Store. Maybe some iPhone users will use their Mac computer to download the apps to iTunes library at first, and then sync the apps to their iPhone. This should all easy to be done, but if the iPhone users find an IPA file on the Internet, and want to sync this IPA file to their iPhone, what should they do? The post may give you an answer about how to transfer apps to iPhone on Mac.
Part 1. Sync Apps to iPhone on Mac with iTunes
It is very lucky to find an iPhone app you like on the Internet, and it is also easy for you to find it in App Store. App Store provides millions of apps for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. If the users want to locate a certain app, they can use the search function of App Store. Then they are able to find the app they need. Then they are able to download the app and sync it to their iPhone with iTunes.
The tutorial will show you how to import apps to iTunes library and then sync apps to iPhone on Mac:
- Start iTunes and go to 'iTunes > Preferences > Devices', and check 'Prevent iPods, iPhones and iPads from syncing automatically'.
- Plug iPhone into computer via the USB cable, and iTunes will launch automatically. If not, you need to manually start it.
- iTunes will recognize your iPhone and display the iPhone icon at the upper right corner. Click the iPhone icon, and choose 'Apps' in the summary panel.
- Click 'Files > Add Files to Library' to add the apps to your iTunes library. Then drag and drop the apps into the right part of the window.
- iTunes will sync the apps to your iPhone. When the sync is done, you will get the apps in your iPhone.
After the syncing process, the apps will be installed on your iPhone, and you are able to enjoy them now. In certain circumstances, the apps won't be installed as the data of the apps are not complete or the installation is interrupted. Note that during the syncing process, iTunes will erase the non-purchased items.
Part 2. Transfer Apps to iPhone on Mac without iTunes
If you want to get rid of the sync of iTunes, you can take advantage of the third-party iPhone transfer for Mac. Among all the data transfer programs for iOS devices, Leawo iTransfer for Mac can be regarded as one of the best. The software enables users to transfer files among iOS devices, iTunes and computers without the sync of iTunes, and it helps to transfer various kinds of files, including apps, music, movies, TV shows, ringtones, ebooks, photos and Camera Roll with ease. The following guidance will show you how to transfer apps to iPhone on Mac without iTunes, and you are allowed to free download the software to have a try. Note that the trial version has limited transfer times.
Tips: Leawo iTransfer only works with iTunes installed on your Mac.
1. Run Leawo iTransfer and connect iPhone to computer with the USB cable. The software will automatically detect the libraries of your iPhone, and then show the libraries in the left sidebar.
2. Choose 'Apps' library in the left sidebar, and then the contents will be shown in the right part of the window.
3. Click 'File > Add > Add File/Add Folder' at the upper right corner to add the IPA files from your computer.Leawo iTransfer will start transferring apps to iPhone immediately. The progress bar in the pop-up dialog will show you the percentage of the transfer process. When the app transfer is done, you will get the apps in your iPhone.
Note that if the IPA files are not complete, they will not be transferred to your iPhone. With Leawo iTransfer, users are able to transfer files between iOS devices, for example, users can transfer ebooks from iPad to iPhone with the help of this software. If you are interested in this software, just free download it and have a try.
There are several ways to easily transfer apps from old iPad to new iPad using iTunes, iCloud, or a third-party data transfer tool. Each method has its pros and cons, but all are equally effective.
- Transfer Apps from old iPad to new iPad with iTunes
- Transfer Apps from one iPad to another with iCloud
- Transfer data from iPad to iPad without iTunes or iCloud
How to Transfer Apps from Old iPad to New iPad using iTunes
Just like that of iPhone, you can use iTunes to back up your old iPad, and then restore its backup to new iPad, including Apps. Therefore, if you use iTunes to transfer Apps from old iPad to new iPad, you need to complete it in two steps listed below.
Step 1. Back up your old iPad with iTunes
1. Connect your old iPad to your computer, including Mac and Windows PC/laptop.
2. Run iTunes and click the iPad device button.
3. Click 'Back Up Now' under wait for the backup to complete. This will back up all your iPad data, including photos, contacts, notes, music, Apps, etc.
Step 2. Transfer Apps to new iPad with iTunes backup restoring
Restoring iPad from backup is the same as restoring iPhone from iTunes backup.
1. Plug out your old iPad and plug in your new iPad to the computer.
2. Open iTunes and click the iPad icon.
3. Click 'Restore Backup', and choose the latest backup file.
4. Click 'Restore' and iTunes will begin to restore your iPad with the backup. When the process finished, open your new iPad and check the Apps are on it or not.
How to transfer Apps from one iPad to another with iCloud
Using iCloud to transfer Apps from old iPad to new iPad works in a similar way, that is backing up old iPad and restore the backup to the new one with iCloud.
Step 1. Back up your old iPad to iCloud
1. Open your old iPad and go to 'Settings.'
2. Tap 'Apple ID' > 'iCloud' > 'iCloud Backup' > Turn it on.
Note: Please make sure your iPad has connected to a stable WLAN network. When you turn on iCloud backup, it will automatically back up data such as photos library, accounts, documents, and more.
Step 2. Restore your new iPad from iCloud
If your target iPad is a brand new one, you can directly set it up by following its on-screen prompts. When you come to the 'Choose backup' page, just choose the latest backup you made to restore.
While if your target iPad is not a new one, you'll need to erase its content and settings by going to your Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings. After that, you can follow the steps below to restore it from iCloud backup.
1. Set up your iPad by following its on-screen prompts.
2. When you come to the 'Choose backup' page, choose 'Restore from iCloud Backup.'
3. Enter your Apple ID and password and click 'Next' > 'Agree.'
4. Choose the latest backup file to transfer all the data on the old iPad to the new iPad.
Though both iTunes and iCloud can transfer data between two iPads, they have limitations, such as:
- Limited storage capacity - iCloud only offers 5GB storage space for free. If you have over 5GB apps to transfer, you're going to pay a price: $1 monthly for 20GB; $3 monthly for 200GB extra; and $10 monthly for 1TB.
- Limited data type - Except for data that Apple deems as important, iCloud doesn't allow you to back up the purchased items you didn't purchase through iTunes.
- Slow data transfer speed - Data transfer is quite slow and won't be possible without an active internet connection.
Want to get rid of these problems you may meet when using iTunes and iCloud? If so, just try the below method, which enables you to transfer apps to the new iPad in a quicker and more flexible way.
How to transfer data from old iPad to new iPad with EaseUS MobiMover
EaseUS MobiMover is the best iTunes and iCloud alternative allowing you to transfer files from iPad to PC without iTunes, copy data from old iPad to a new one directly and import files from Mac to iPad.
The supported data types to transfer data from one iPad to another of EaseUS MobiMover are contacts, notes, books, Safari bookmarks, photos, videos, and audios. Follow the tips below and begin to sync data between two iPads directly by using EaseUS MobiMover.
To transfer data from old iPad to new iPad with EaseUS MobiMover, you can follow the simple steps below:
Transfer Apps From Ipad To Macbook Pro
Step 1. Connect the two iPads to your computer with matched USB cables. Once connected, tap on 'Trust' on your devices. Run EaseUS MobiMover for PC. To transfer data between two iPads, you need to choose the 'Phone to Phone' transfer mode, and switch to the correction direction, from the source iPad to the destination iPad. Click 'Next' to continue.
Step 2. MobiMover will check all the supported files on your iPad and let you transfer them all at a time, including photos, audios, videos, contacts, messages, podcast, voice memos, etc.. So choose the desired data, click ' Transfer' to copy data from iPad to iPad without iTunes or iCloud.
Transfer Apps From Ipad To Mac
Step 3. Wait for a while to let the software migrate data from one iPad to the other. Please don't suspend the USB connection until the process finishes. After this, go to open the related apps on your target iPad to check the imported files.