This is a channel made by Miles P. Watermelon Bomb: Launch watermelons into an evil tree to free the berries, oranges, and coconuts! Upgrade to bigger explosions for more fruity firepower. Free Funny Games from AddictingGames. Watermelon Gaming, a Studio on Scratch. This studio is mainly just for gaming! Please post your best gaming related games here.
Fresh squash is in the grocery stores and farmer’s markets by the middle of April in New Orleans and along the Gulf Coast. You can steam it and put salt and pepper on it. God help you. Or you can go the casserole route with chopped squash, mayonnaise, cheese and bread crumbs. Not particularly healthy.
This easy-to-make soup, adapted from a Bon Appetit recipe, is a delightful twist on the usual squash dishes. This soup is delicious warm or cold. Make it a supper standard throughout the summer with a green salad and a baguette.
The subtle curry flavor beautifully highlights the squash.You’ll be amazed.
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 to 3 yellow summer squash, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
1 teaspoon curry powder
Salt and pepper to taste
4 cups chicken broth (32 ounces)*
Sour cream, cilantro and cracked pepper for garnish (optional)
*It’s also very tasty with vegetable broth if you prefer.
1) Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a soup pot.
2) Add squash, onion, curry powder, salt and pepper.
3) Cook until tender, stirring now and then, 8 to 10 minutes.
4) Add chicken broth and bring to boil.
5) Reduce heat and simmer until squash is very tender, 25 to 30 minutes.
Stupid Testwatermelon Gaming Game
6) In batches, process soup in a blender until desired consistency. Some like a smooth soup; others prefer a chunkier blend. Either is delicious.
7) Serve warm or chilled.
Stupid Testwatermelon Gaming Mouse
8) Top with a dollop of sour cream, cilantro and cracked pepper.