90% of employees want a blend of flexible working
Open Signups Return 2020
You might be wondering how to place an MVC View easily on a pop-up window like the image above, that’s why you are on this page now? Well, you are a bit lucky as I will tell you how easy this is to execute, but first of all, let me tell you that I am using the Window Control from Telerik Extensions for ASP.NET MVC to make my life easy and not re-invent the wheel and if you don’t have.
- You can file your Self Assessment tax return online if you: are self-employed; are not self-employed but you still send a tax return, for example because you receive income from renting out a property.
- 90% of employees want a blend of flexible working. Recent surveys have indicated that employees want to come back to the office. However, businesses will encounter challenges in the coming months such as adapting the workplace place to new ways of working as well as managing space capacity.
Recent surveys have indicated that employees want to come back to the office. However, businesses will encounter challenges in the coming months such as adapting the workplace place to new ways of working as well as managing space capacity.
Leveraging workplace data to manage day to day operations
It’s important to start implementing contingency plans as employees return to the office. Leveraging workplace data, such as office utilisation, booking data or indoor air quality levels are the most effective and efficient way to:
- Manage office usage as more employees return to the office
- Inform contact tracing processes to minimise risk and act quickly in case of an outbreak
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment for employees to return
- Enable employees to navigate and use the office seamlessly
- Monitor emerging work behaviours
Join us in this webinar to learn
- How to leverage workplace data in your strategy
- How occupancy and booking data can inform contact tracing
- How to use data to manage day to day building operations
- How air quality data can help maintain a safe environment to return to
Save your seat
28 Jan 2020
4pm GMT 5pm CET 8am PST 10am CDT 11am EST 30min
Can’t make it?
Don’t worry – sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording after the event.
Open Signups Return Policy
More best practice content on space utilisation
Open Signups Return 2019
The workplace today and beyond COVID19
Open Signups Return Online
Explore how to get started to prepare your next steps to foster resilience in your workplace strategy and adapt to a new blended way of working.