Your Birthday Gift: Click the free ninja poster above to save the high quality version. Everyday you visit this page a new design will be generated. Feel free to use it on your social media accounts or give it to someone who will appreciate knowing what their birthday means. It’s a simple gift to give. Bookmark this page for future reference or share this page.
February 19, 1925 Birthday Facts
Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of February 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
Ninja; Plum (Maehwa) Ranger; Tamer; Valkyrie. Austin Adcock on February 27. Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Daum Games Europe B.V. After the first out was made, Haddix intentionally walked Henry Aaron (born 1934), and on Adcock’s hit Aaron saw Mantilla score, assumed the game was over, and started to run off the field. Adcock was still running out the home run, and Aaron finally returned to third and followed Adcock home. Prowlerfeatures 6 prowler. 10.31.12 ‘Harvey’ set for Nov. Austin van den wijngaard features writer. The main character is a rabbit. A rabbit named Harvey who is 6 feet 3 inches. April 27, 1990 – Austin Dillon, American race car driver. Life path number 5 October 25, 1990 – Austin Peralta, American pianist and composer (d. Life path number 9; 12. Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. For Adcock, the opportunity to add Austin to his staff was an opportunity he could not let pass. “It’s exciting to have him here,” Adcock said. “Austin is a strong spiritual person.
February 19, 1925 was a Thursday and it was the 50th day of the year 1925. It was the 8th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
What day is February 19 this year?
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
How many days until my next birthday?
There are 25 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,039 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,680 days or 31.98 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,186 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on October 28, 1956.
If a dog named Ampersand - a Pointer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 447 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ampersand will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Ampersand will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love readingwith the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife.Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
Which celebrity shares my birthday?
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- Cedric Hardwicke
- Gwen Taylor
- Michael Nader
- Hiroshi Fujioka
- Lisa McCune
- Stephanie Waring
- Haylie Duff
- Jayde Nicole
- Maria Mena
View the complete list of February 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Feb 19.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji, founder of the Maratha Empire (d. 1680)
- Louis Slobodkin, American author and illustrator (d. 1975)
- John Freeman, English lawyer, politician, and diplomat, British Ambassador to the United States (d. 2014)
- Eddie Arcaro, American jockey and sportscaster (d. 1997)
- Bobby Rogers, American singer-songwriter (The Miracles) (d. 2013)
- Andy Powell, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Wishbone Ash)
- Amy Tan, American pathologist and author
- Dave Wakeling, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Beat and General Public)
- Daewon Song, South Korean-American skateboarder, co-founded Almost Skateboards
- Vitas, Russian singer-songwriter
View the complete list of February 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LCEIEKRLRDP? Check your answers here: Unscramble words LCEIEKRLRDP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- Emperor Septimius Severus defeats usurper Clodius Albinus in the Battle of Lugdunum, the bloodiest battle between Roman armies.
- Emperor Constantius II issues a decree closing all pagan temples in the Roman Empire.
- In Austin, Texas the newly formed Texas state government is officially installed. The Republic of Texas government officially transfers power to the State of Texas government following the annexation of Texas by the United States.
- Yekatit 12: During a public ceremony at the Viceregal Palace (the former Imperial residence) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, two Ethiopian nationalists of Eritrean origin attempt to kill viceroy Rodolfo Graziani with a number of grenades.
- Ezra Pound is awarded the first Bollingen Prize in poetry by the Bollingen Foundation and Yale University.
- EastEnders, BBC’s flagship soap opera, broadcasts for the first time.
- Iberia Airlines Boeing 727 crashes into Mount Oiz in Spain, killing 148.
- Akkaraipattu massacre: the Sri Lankan Army massacres 80 Tamil farm workers in the eastern province of Sri Lanka.
- The Oklahoma City bombing museum is dedicated at the Oklahoma City National Memorial.
- A methane explosion in a coal mine near Nueva Rosita, Mexico, kills 65 miners.
View the complete list of February 19 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free gameJump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages.Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 2, 19, and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Felicia Atkins, Mizuki Fukumura, Devon Aoki, Vlada Divljan, Claude Miller, Phylicia Rashād, Takayuki Godai, Patricia Morison, Emma Watson, Ulf Larsson.
Ninja Piroadcock Games By: Austin Adcock Football
What is the birthday horoscope for Feb 19, 1925?
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on February 19 is Aquarius♒ (The Water-bearer) – a fixed sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Uranus – the planet of originality. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on February 19, 1925.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is February 19. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes an Aquarius, sometimes a Pisces, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Amethyst is the modern birthstone for the month of February while Bloodstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Aquarius is garnet. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th February 1925 is Violet for modesty.
What is the Birthday Compatibility for Feb 19, 1925?
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 19, 1935. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +200. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 30, 1947. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
What is a good birthday trivia for February 19?
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Ninja Piroadcock Games By: Austin Adcock Baseball
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1675. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
What is the popular baby name on 19 Feb 1925?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,597 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,896 times in the year 1925. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man February 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Roman Numerals for February 19, 1925
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about February 19, 1925. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 50th day of 1925
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 8th Thursday of 1925
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 25 days
- Age on next birthday: 96 years old
- Days since birth: 35,039 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,680 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.98 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,186
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on October 28, 1956
- Age in dog years: 447 dog years old using a Pointer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign:Aquarius♒ (The Water-bearer)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Uranus – the planet of originality
- Western zodiac gemstone: Garnet
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Amethyst
- Mystical birthstone: Bloodstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Violet for modesty
- Best compatible birthday: July 19, 1935 (+200)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 30, 1947 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,597 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,896 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.II.MCMXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1960 – Tony Hadley, English singer-songwriter and actor (Spandau Ballet); April 2, 1978 – Jaime Ray Newman, American actress and singer; June 12, 1919 – Uta Hagen, German-American actress and educator (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,031
The list is sorted by relevance and includes celebrities like actors, actresses, models, singers, rappers, and producers. Click the birth date before the name to explore the birth date info and know the meaning of the life path number. Click the icon for Love Match compatibility test.
The epic list contains 67 individuals. Showing 1 - 60.
- March 17, 1979 – Coco Austin, American model and actress. Life path number 1
- November 3, 1793 – Stephen F. Austin, American businessman and politician (d. 1836). Life path number 7
- October 16, 1819 – Austin F. Pike, American lawyer and politician (d. 1886). Life path number 9
- May 30, 1835 – Alfred Austin, English author, poet, and playwright (d. 1913). Life path number 7
- January 18, 1840 – Henry Austin Dobson, English poet and author (d. 1921). Life path number 5
- April 1, 1852 – Edwin Austin Abbey, American painter and illustrator (d. 1911). Life path number 3
- July 10, 1864 – Austin Chapman, Australian businessman and politician, 4th Australian Minister for Defence (d. 1926). Life path number 9
- November 8, 1866 – Herbert Austin, 1st Baron Austin, English businessman, founded the Austin Motor Company (d. 1941). Life path number 22
- September 9, 1868 – Mary Hunter Austin, American author, poet, and critic (d. 1934). Life path number 5
- March 27, 1873 – Austin Harrison, English journalist and author (d. 1928). Life path number 4
- August 19, 1883 – Coco Chanel, French fashion designer, founded the Chanel Company (d. 1971). Life path number 11
- July 29, 1884 – Ralph Austin Bard, American financier and politician, 2nd Under Secretary of the Navy (d. 1975). Life path number 3
- September 19, 1887 – Lovie Austin, American pianist, composer, and bandleader (d. 1972). Life path number 7
- March 26, 1911 – J. L. Austin, English philosopher and academic (d. 1960). Life path number 5
- July 18, 1921 – Peter Austin, English brewer, founded Ringwood Brewery (d. 2014). Life path number 2
- April 29, 1925 – Ned Austin, American actor (d. 2007). Life path number 5
- September 17, 1929 – Sil Austin, American saxophonist (d. 2001). Life path number 2
- March 21, 1930 – James Coco, American actor and singer (d. 1987). Life path number 1
- September 12, 1930 – Larry Austin, American composer and educator. Life path number 7
- September 19, 1934 – Austin Mitchell, English academic and politician. Life path number 9
- July 3, 1939 – Coco Laboy, Puerto Rican baseball player. Life path number 5
- October 11, 1939 – Austin Currie, Irish lawyer and politician. Life path number 7
- March 27, 1940 – Austin Pendleton, American actor, director, and playwright. Life path number 8
- April 6, 1941 – Phil Austin, American comedian, actor, and screenwriter (d. 2015). Life path number 7
- October 25, 1947 – Coco Robicheaux, American singer-songwriter (d. 2011). Life path number 11
- March 10, 1948 – Austin Carr, American basketball player and sportscaster. Life path number 8
- August 10, 1950 – Patti Austin, American singer-songwriter. Life path number 6
- October 24, 1950 – Karen Austin, American actress. Life path number 4
- September 5, 1954 – Richard Austin, Jamaican footballer and cricketer (d. 2015). Life path number 6
- February 13, 1957 – Denise Austin, American fitness trainer and author. Life path number 1
- April 17, 1957 – Teri Austin, Canadian actress. Life path number 7
- November 1, 1958 – Mark Austin, English journalist. Life path number 8
- December 12, 1962 – Tracy Austin, American tennis player and sportscaster. Life path number 6
- December 18, 1964 – Stone Cold Steve Austin, American wrestler, actor, and producer. Life path number 5
- December 19, 1967 – Charles Austin, American high jumper. Life path number 9
- April 26, 1970 – Dean Austin, English footballer and manager. Life path number 2
- August 28, 1970 – Sherrié Austin, Australian-American actress and singer. Life path number 8
- April 9, 1971 – Austin Peck, American actor. Life path number 22
- July 15, 1973 – Brian Austin Green, American actor and producer. Life path number 6
- October 26, 1973 – Austin Healey, English rugby player and sportscaster. Life path number 11
- September 17, 1974 – Austin St. John, American actor and martial artist. Life path number 2
- May 1, 1975 – Austin Croshere, American basketball player and sportscaster. Life path number 1
- April 15, 1978 – Austin Aries, American wrestler. Life path number 8
- November 1, 1979 – Coco Crisp, American baseball player. Life path number 2
- April 24, 1980 – Austin Nichols, American actor and director. Life path number 1
- May 20, 1980 – Austin Kearns, American baseball player. Life path number 7
- February 1, 1981 – Rob Austin, English race car driver. Life path number 4
- May 11, 1981 – Austin O'Brien, American actor and photographer. Life path number 8
- October 25, 1981 – Austin Winkler, American singer-songwriter (Hinder). Life path number 9
- April 6, 1982 – Alana Austin, American actress. Life path number 3
- June 30, 1984 – Miles Austin, American football player. Life path number 4
- January 7, 1985 – Austin Brown, American singer-songwriter. Life path number 4
- March 13, 1985 – Austin Scott, American football player. Life path number 3
- November 11, 1985 – Austin Collie, American football player. Life path number 9
- November 22, 1985 – Austin Brown, American singer-songwriter. Life path number 11
- September 27, 1987 – Austin Carlile, American singer-songwriter (Attack Attack! and Of Mice & Men). Life path number 7
- September 10, 1988 – Coco Rocha, Canadian model. Life path number 9
- November 22, 1988 – Austin Romine, American baseball player. Life path number 5
- April 27, 1990 – Austin Dillon, American race car driver. Life path number 5
- October 25, 1990 – Austin Peralta, American pianist and composer (d. 2012). Life path number 9
Curious about this Pink Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free gameJump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages.Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!