- Ms. Schrader's Teaching Portfolio About Me Ask
- Ms. Schrader's Teaching Portfolio About Me Quiz
- Ms. Schrader's Teaching Portfolio About Me Lesson
- Ms. Schrader's Teaching Portfolio About Me Quotes
This lesson incorporated many elements of teaching from learning intentions, movement breaks, picture book walk, the use of technology, self-assessment, reflections, mood music and cross curricular connections. The multiple levels of preparing, teaching and reflecting on the lesson is in support of this standard.
- This fits under content curation, which is the process of gathering information that his relevant to a particular topic or area of interest (sounds like a teacher to me). This requires a keen eye, attention to detail, and the right tools in order to help students become critical thinkers with the information they find online and gain valuable.
- Steele's portfolio. About Me Resume Teaching Philosophy Statement Teaching Responsibilities. Student Teaching Responsibilities Foundational English Grade Level.
Mr. Schrader is currently teaching 7th and 8th grade science at the Eugenio Maria do Hostos Charter School. He has previously taught the following subjects at the high school level: Regents Chemistry, General Chemistry, AP Environmental Science, Forensics, and Animal Behavior.
Ms. Schrader's Teaching Portfolio About Me Ask
BS - State University of New York at Geneseo; Chemistry and Education; 2007
MS - Nazareth College of Rochester; Inclusive Education; 2011
Ms. Schrader's Teaching Portfolio About Me Quiz
Science not only explains most of the phenomenon we see in the physical and living worlds, but it gives the learner a lens through which to answer questions and investigate the reasons behind what they see.
Science is so broad and so deep that an individual can spend a lifetime studying science and still not know all there is to know.
Science can also offer career options for those who discover they enjoy science enough to pursue an education in a scientific field.
Most favorite scientific topics of study: Chemistry, Environmental Science, Biology, Earth Science, Physics!
Ms. Schrader's Teaching Portfolio About Me Lesson
Ms. Schrader's Teaching Portfolio About Me Quotes