Mac Os X Manual Vmware Tools Install Eagle Echo Weedeater Parts
For macOS virtual machines you install or upgrade VMware Tools using an installer assistant.
- Select Guest OS Family 'Other' and Guest OS Version 'Apple Mac OS X 12.13 (64-bit).' Don’t worry that this won’t match the actual macOS version; we only need one that is close. Select the following virtual hardware settings before selecting Next.
- Click VM from the top tab of VMware then click install VMware tools, after that, the VMware tools appear on the screen. Then double click on install VMware tools to launch the setup. Install VMware Tools.
If you use VMware Fusion or ESXi on a computer with an Apple label, you can create Mac OS X Server (10.5 or later) virtual machines and install VMware Tools.
- Power on the virtual machine.
- Verify that the guest operating system is running.
- Select the menu command to mount and open the VMware Tools virtual disc on the guest operating system.
Menu Command vSphere Client Inventory > Virtual Machine > Guest > Install/Upgrade VMware Tools and select Interactive Tools Installation or Interactive Tools Upgrade vSphere Web Client Right-click the virtual machine in the vCenter inventory and select All vCenter Actions > Guest OS > Install/Upgrade VMware Tools Fusion Virtual Machine > Install (or Upgrade) VMware Tools
- Open Install VMware Tools on the VMware Tools virtual disc, follow the prompts in the installer assistant, and click OK.
The virtual machine restarts to have VMware Tools take effect.
Mac Os X Manual Vmware Tools Install Eagle Echo Guide
In the Connection section, click on the radio button next to “Use ISO image file” and then browse. Click on the 'VM Tool.iso' disk image and click open. In the device status section, check the box next to “Connected”. A VMware Tools box will open. Step 4: Click on “Install VMware tools.”.