- Linksjmac Engine Shop Inc
- Linksjmac Engine Shop Llc
- Linksjmac Engine Shop Reviews
- Linksjmac Engine Shop Near Me
Since 1978...Engine rebuilding is our specialty.
We do big blocks too!
We can do Ferrari Engines as well !
MG Midget Forum. Ask questions on anything MG Midget. Great site for the MG enthusiast. Our specialties include outboard engine rebuilding, remanufacturing, diagnostics, service, repair and maintenance while offering the highest quality services for Mercury, Yamaha, Honda, Johnson and Evinrude outboard motors. We also offer complete boat rigging and trailer repair. Link’s Marine is your full service facility.
Linksjmac Engine Shop Inc
Over 400 dated blocks from 1955-1977.
**NEW** BROACHING MACHINE FROM OHIO **NEW**
For more than twenty-five years, Engines Limited has supplied the nation's classic Corvette owners with numbers matching engines. Many of our services center around the block and heads of an engine. Our services include: numbers matching engine rebuilding, block stamping, block broaching, and searches for hard to locate parts.
Some of the parts we sell include: blocks, heads, rebuilt water pumps, exhaust manifolds, cast iron intakes, 6-inch and 8-inch harmonic balancers, pulleys, oil pans, and 6-inch & 8-inch timing chain covers. All parts (if not rebuilt) are guaranteed rebuildable. Blocks and heads are hot tanked and magnafluxed.
Linksjmac Engine Shop Llc
We have done Bloomington Gold and NCRS (National Corvette Restorers Society) Top Flight & Duntov Marque of Excellence Award engines.
Can't find what you are looking for?
The castings and parts that we have listed on this site are only a general list of what we have available or are able to get. If we don't have what you are looking for listed, please contact us with the pertinent information on your car. Due to the constant fluctuation of our stock, we are unable to keep our website updated to show our stock. Chances are, we can find what you are looking for.
Site Tips from the Webmaster
Linksjmac Engine Shop Reviews
Linksjmac Engine Shop Near Me
1. This site is dynamic, which means if anyone has suggestions of how it can be improved, I will do what I can to integrate them into the current setup. No valid suggestion will be ignored. Please contact me with your suggestion.
2. The weblinks section can be greatly expanded! Simply submit your link in the Web Links section, and we will do our best to insert them in a timely manner.
3. If you encounter a problem with any portion of this site, please contact me with the specifics, and I will correct them.