Choose the Right Location for Your Business
Purchase a Demographic Report today from IdealSpot and Save!
The Coin Laundry Association has collaborated with IdealSpot to deliver a robust demographic report for people interested in owning and operating a self-service laundry business.
CLA members can take advantage of a 30% discount by accessing the link on the members-only resource library.
Don’t Purchase a Laundry Without One
Census Bureau has begun releasing the total number of 2020 Census paid temporary workers that earned any pay during a specific weekly pay period. Census Bureau’s Household Pulse Survey provides insight into the mental health and well-being of adults living alone during COVID-19. Demographic Reports All Reports listed below open as a PDF for viewing and printing. Accessing documents in PDF format requires use of Adobe's Acrobat Reader, which may be installed free of charge. If you would like any of these documents in another format, please contact our office.
When researching store locations for your laundry or reviewing existing operations, a demographic report is a critical tool to ensure that the population can support a laundromat. CLA has collaborated with IdealSpot to offer a custom template specific to laundry owners and includes demographic criteria, such as:
- New numbers released by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention offer a comprehensive picture of who in the United States has been diagnosed with Covid-19 and how they fared.
- Professional and unlimited reports Run a demographic report on your site to see a detailed list of demographics in your area. Our demographic reports provide the information you need in a clean, professional layout.
- Make Informed Decisions by Using Demographic Reports If you are a real estate broker, retailer, franchisee, or restaurateur currently involved in expansion, site selection, acquisition or disposition, a professional demographic report can be invaluable.
- household value, size, ownership and income
- population age and gender
- traffic volume
- social media and search engine demand
- weekly per-capita spending
- additional fields are available to pull into the report
Single reports are $79 for members and $109 for non-members.
A monthly subscription of unlimited reports can be purchased for $315 for members and $382.50 for non-members.
An annual subscription for unlimited reports can be purchased for $2310 for members and $2805 for non-members.
Non-members receive a 15% discount by purchasing through CLA by click the link below.
How to Run a Report
Watch this quick video to learn just how easy it is to run a demographic report using IdealSpot with the Coin Laundry Association custom template.
Download the How-to Guide
To help you create your demographics report, we’ve created this handy guide with step-by-step instructions on how to get your discount, place your order, and access the final report.
- More user-friendly format and more modern design.
- Access to many other data fields, such as traffic counts, locations of competitors, spending patterns and mobile statistics.
- Unlimited access to your reports and the ability to add/remove data fields at any point for that location.
- Benchmarking a new location against an existing location to evaluate the potential success of a new store.
- Immediate assistance through their online chat feature.
- Ability to share your report with others.
View a Sample Report
Click on the link below to view a sample of the kind of report you’ll receive using IdealSpot’s reporting tools.
Ready to Get Started?
If you’re ready to learn more about the community into which you’re thinking about building a laundromat, choose from one of the options below.
Demographic Analysis & Site Selection White Paper
A laundry’s location is often touted as one of the biggest keys to success for the self-service laundry industry. Whether you’re just starting out, or you’re an industry veteran, you probably know that to find the right store location, you need to do a demographic analysis.
The white paper, written by Bob Eisenberg, President of Qualclean Equipment, LLC., provides a closer look at what demographic data and site-selection criteria investors should focus on when considering an investment in the self-service laundry industry.
Demographic Reports Uk
Download Demographic Analysis & Site Selection for Self-Service Laundries now. (CLA members can download this white paper free of charge in the members-only resource library.)
In four demographic reports (Overview, Trend, Employment, and Population Detail) for zip code 60614, race, gender, age, and class will be the most appropriate way to collapse the data. All the information can easily fit under this category for easy analysis. Additionally, the categorization will make data easy to understand by almost everyone without a lot of struggles in interpreting them. Additionally, the data can easily be presented in statistical tables (Aaker, 2010).
However, looking at the data, Hispanic ethnicity and means of transport were unnecessary. Their use will make the information very large for interpretation and analysis. These variables could have been included in the population and race data, and means of transportation to work respectively could have been collapsed into social status (Creswell & John, 2009).
Family Status data and marital status data can be put collapse under households. The information given by the two data is similar since they all give details of the household population during the census (Michael, & Earl, 2011). The household population information can then be added to the main categories of race, gender, class. Data on means of transportation can be condensed with travel time data. The mean household travel time can be added as a subcategory of means of transport. Finally, all the races should be put together and adjusted under their race, gender, age, and class. A smaller data category is easier to manage and present using charts and graphs (Bearden, Netemeyer, & Haws, 2011).
Aaker, D. (2010). Marketing Research. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley.
Bearden, W., Netemeyer, R., & Haws, K. (2011). Handbook of marketing scales: Multi-item measures for marketing and consumer behavior research. Thousand Oaks, California: SAGE.
Creswell, J., & John, W. (2009). Research design: Qualitative, quantitative, and mixed methods approach. Los Angeles: Sage.
Michael, G., & Earl R. (2011). Basics of Research Methods for Criminal Justice and Criminology. Belmont: Cengage Learning.This essay on Demographic Reports, Variables and Categories was written and submitted by your fellow student. You are free to use it for research and reference purposes in order to write your own paper; however, you must cite it accordingly.
Need a custom Essay sample written from scratch by
professional specifically for you?
certified writers online
Select a referencing style:
IvyPanda. (2021, January 18). Demographic Reports, Variables and Categories. Retrieved from https://ivypanda.com/essays/demographic-reports-variables-and-categories/
Demographic Reports By Address
'Demographic Reports, Variables and Categories.' IvyPanda, 18 Jan. 2021, ivypanda.com/essays/demographic-reports-variables-and-categories/.
1. IvyPanda. 'Demographic Reports, Variables and Categories.' January 18, 2021. https://ivypanda.com/essays/demographic-reports-variables-and-categories/.
IvyPanda. 'Demographic Reports, Variables and Categories.' January 18, 2021. https://ivypanda.com/essays/demographic-reports-variables-and-categories/.
IvyPanda. 2021. 'Demographic Reports, Variables and Categories.' January 18, 2021. https://ivypanda.com/essays/demographic-reports-variables-and-categories/.
Demographic Reports Age
IvyPanda. (2021) 'Demographic Reports, Variables and Categories'. 18 January.
- Zip Auto Parts Company's International Expansion
- The Zip Car Company Transformation and Economy
- “Lyndon B. Johnson: Portrait of a President' by Robert Dallek - A Book
- Kāneʻohe, Honolulu County Census Report
- Social Psy of Social Categorization
- Risk Adjusted Discount Rate
- Differentiated Learning: the Pledge of Allegiance
- Contemporary Political Culture
- Community Interpreting
- Third Annual Bay Area Travel and Adventure Show
- Karl Marx's Response to John Mayer's Anti-War Song
- Students' Charitable Initiatives and Warm-Glow Theory
- Alcohol Abuse, Depression and Human Trafficking
- 'Sub-Prime as a Black Catastrophe' by Melvin Oliver
- “Unmarried With Children”: Article Summary