- Weebly Sports Loads Of Cool Games
- Bubble Tanks 3loads Of Cool Games Play
- Bubble Tanks 3 Loads Of Cool Games Sports
If there is anything wrong with the game above. Bubble Tanks Tower Defense 1.5.
- Free Bubble Shooter Games at Gamesgames.com. Anyone can be a sharpshooter with the fantastic bubble shooting games here at Gamesgames.com. We have tons of bubble shooter games for you to choose from, and each one will test your speed of thought and problem-solving skills to the limit!
- Bubble Tanks Tower Defense 1.5 (BTTD) at Cool Math Games: Build a defense with bubble towers to prevent the enemies from reaching the exit of each map. Purchase upgrades and figure out the best defense!
Nordinho.net > Games > Other Cool Games > Bubble Tanks 2
- Reoda Chapter 10 (Pixelkobo) This is the final installment of the Reoda series. Prelude to Game (several pages images/text) Play the game This one has a bunch of hotspots that haven't been clickable in earlier games. Key goes in cylinder guy is standing in front of,
- Winter Wonderland Forest Adventure Winter Wonderland Forest Adventure is new forest adventure/escape game created by Ainars. Explore winter forest location and solve puzzles to obtain 30 magical snowflakes. Good luck and have fun! Play Winter Wonderland Forest Adventure 102135
- Laqueus Chapter 4 (Smartcode) The 4th episode of this game.PLAY102134Edit: First you need to get a yellow block from the upstairs. Then go down and you'll need the wheel and place it in different spots and then solve the puzzle connected to that to move the yellow block ea
- Snowy Hills (Amajeto) A new one from Amajeto that's a little different ! Play Here
- Challenge to Escape 127 : Room with Kagami Mochi (TomoLaSiDo) new TomoLaSiDo tomoLaSiDo -???????#127 mainly logical (code for I was able to finish :silly:)
- N1 Puzzle Room Escape N1 Puzzle Room Escape is first room escape game created by Nina and Ainars. Investigate each location of the room and solve puzzles to obtain exit key. Good luck and have fun! Play N1 Puzzle Room Escape 102130
- Bad Memory Escape 3 - Modern Edition Bad Memory Escape 3 - Modern Edition is small hidden objects escape game created by Ainars. Search for 12 piece of code in order to unlock exit. Good luck and have fun! Play Bad Memory Escape 3 - Modern Edition 102129
- gotmail micro escape 18 hope it's longer than it took to post!!https://apps.gotmail.jp/lock_ms/18/edit: it wasn't!
- Whale Room (Migulia) A nice room with a whale in it? Strange but true in this escape room from Migulia.Edit: Oh rats!! I thought I did a search but I probably misspelled something :rolleyes: Anyway, Andrea already posted this game. Sorry :clown:102124
- neat escape - from attic https://neat-escape.com/game/3589/ haven't played yet- but i guess the object is to escape the attic!!
- Reoda Chapter 9 Reoda Chapter 9 has been released reoda9 and as usual I'm going to need help :confused3
- Whale Room (Migilua) Seems interesting and logical so far, working on the safe right now.PlayEdit: out. Short and easy, just the place to use the screwdriver may be hard to see under the lid of the green box
- creepy dream escape sd http://melting-mindz.com/Creepy-Dream-Escape.php this is not showing on the search, but if it's been posted before i'm sorry!!
- Not the Future I found this riddle on reddit, it has a quite interesting atmosphere compared to the usual riddle and it has some reoccuring themes such as war and human primatesThe creator made it because he thought that riddles like Notpron were too hard.Play
- Alternate Visions My friend's new riddle. A very good riddle to play. Currently Temp End on Level 20. https://www.alternatevisions.xyz/
|2, addicting, bubble, tank, tanks|
| 08-01-2008, 10:59 PM ||Bubble Tanks 2|
noiamtheone (Experienced Member)
noiamtheone has no status.
Similar to BT1, you must travel through giant bubbles, destroying enemy tanks and taking their bubbles to fuel your growth. As you grow, you constantly evolve and get ever better weapons. Ultimately, you'll have to face the ultimate adversary and defeat it to win the game
| 08-02-2008, 10:14 PM ||Re: Bubble Tanks 2|
Kaden (Advanced Member)
Kaden has no status.
Bwee! I love this game!.. even though I sucked at BT1. Let's hope I manage better in this one.
| 08-04-2008, 08:42 PM ||Re: Bubble Tanks 2|
noiamtheone (Experienced Member)
noiamtheone has no status.
Icon legend & Posting Rules
You may not post replies
You may not edit your posts
Smilies are On
Trackbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Bubble Tanks 3 is one of those games that comes along and truly makes you sit down and realize that flash gaming can easily compare to conventional gaming. Once you've sat down to play this game you realize that you don't really need to have some sort of major publisher create AAA games, or have indie game developers try out fancy gimmicks to make their games appealing and fun. You just need a game that has great mechanics, fast paced gameplay, and a rewarding progression system to actually bring players back time and time again.
Purpose of game
Imagine this scenario while you play: You start off as a bubble. That doesn't really seem all that powerful, but that's what you are. You're a single, yellow bubble stuck in the shell of a bigger bubble membrane, and you can shoot little bubbles from the front of your bubble tank in any direction that your mouse happens to be pointing at. What you do is go in, shoot at all the other bubbles that are on the screen, and collect their bubble remnants. Bubble enemies can range from simple little bubbles designed to be used as an HP boost, all the way to big bubbles that fly around and shoot back at you, trying to do the same thing.
Starting to sound a little bit complicated? Gets even better.
Weebly Sports Loads Of Cool Games
After collecting enough bubbles you can then use them to upgrade your Bubble Tank in a variety of different ways. One way has you changing the way your bubble shots work, either allowing you to charge up special attacks, spread them out, or attack faster. Another way has you upgrading and utilizing secondary attacks that work either when a condition is met, or whenever you press a specific button. All of these bubble tank upgrades also go down separate different development paths as well, so you can replay the game and literally create a different tank each and every time you play.
Bubble Tanks 3loads Of Cool Games Play
Plus what Bubble Tanks 3 has that other competitors don't have, or earlier incarnations have in the franchise is the ability to save, customize, and upload your tank designs and other players from around the world can access and play as well, making the options to play almost limitless. Coupled with the options you get on the start menu that Bubble Tanks 1 wouldn't even dream of, and you have a complete game that rivals AAA developed games that's completely free to play whenever you log onto the internet.
Bubble Tanks 3 Loads Of Cool Games Sports
Sounds great right? Let's say though that you're the sort of person who's either played the game a half dozen times before or just want to see how crazy the action can get. What then? Well if you've played Bubble Tanks 3 Unblocked before, you'll really enjoy the options you can find in Bubble Tanks 3 Hacked where every option is available to you right from the start. You can create, edit, and customize your Bubble tanks, enemy types, levels, HP, and more at the click of a button and just get to work enjoying the game your way.