Tracks was founded with the goal of licensing all the best music for your clients' life event videos. The songs you actually want Our catalog includes the top hits in your favorite genres. No need to settle for “2nd tier” music. For horse race track information around the world, visit the Daily Racing Form website. DRF is your source for news and information in the horse racing industry.
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia, Wikipedia.
All NASCAR tracks are different. They can differ in length, configuration, surface and banking – even tracks that are the exact same distance (say, 1.5 miles) have characteristics exclusive to. 17TRACK is the most powerful and inclusive package tracking platform. It enables to track over 170+ postal carriers for registered mail, parcel, EMS and multiple express couriers such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT. As well as many more international carriers such as GLS, ARAMEX, DPD, TOLL, etc. This is a list of songs that have peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and the magazine's national singles charts that preceded it. Introduced in 1958, the Hot 100 is the pre-eminent singles chart in the United States, currently monitoring the most popular singles in terms of popular radio play, single purchases and online streaming.n.1.
a. A mark or succession of marks left by something that has passed.
b. A path, route, or course indicated by such marks: an old wagon track through the mountains.
2. A path along which something moves; a course: following the track of an airplane on radar.3.
a. A course of action; a method of proceeding: on the right track for solving the puzzle.
b. An intended or proper course: putting a stalled project back on track.
5. Awareness of something occurring or passing: keeping track of the score; lost all track of time.6. Sports
b. Athletic competition on such a course; track events.
7. A rail or set of parallel rails upon which railroad cars or other vehicles run.
8. tracks The boundary, formerly often delineated by train tracks, that separates two neighborhoods of different social class: grew up on the wrong side of the tracks.
9. Either of the continuous metal belts with which vehicles such as bulldozers and tanks move over the ground.
10. A metal groove or ridge that holds, guides, and reduces friction for a moving device or apparatus.
11. Any of several courses of study to which students are assigned according to ability, achievement, or needs: academic, vocational, and general tracks.12.
a. A distinct path, as along a length of film or magnetic tape, on which sound, images, or other information is recorded.
b. A distinct selection from an audio or video recording, usually containing an individual work or part of a larger work: the title track of an album.
c. One of two or more separate recordings that are combined so as to be replayed simultaneously, as in stereophonic sound reproduction: mixed the vocal track and instrumental track.13. Computers
a. One of the concentric magnetic rings that form the separate data storage areas on a floppy disk or a hard disk.
b. A set of digital data encoded consecutively on an optical disc.
14. tracksSlang Needle marks on the skin from multiple intravenous injections, considered an indication of habitual drug use.v.tr.
1. To follow the tracks of; trail: tracking game through the forest.2.
a. To leave marks made of (dirt or mud, for example) on a surface: The dog tracked mud on the rug.
b. To leave marks on (a floor, for example) when moving or traversing: You're tracking up my nice clean floor!3.
a. To observe or monitor the course of (an aircraft, for example), as by radar.
b. To observe the progress of; follow: tracking the company's performance daily.
c. To determine or discover the location or origin of: tracked the money to an offshore account.
5. To assign (a student) to a curricular track.v.intr.
1. To follow a course; travel: The storm is tracking up the coast.2.
a. To keep a constant distance apart. Used of a pair of wheels.
b. To be in alignment: The gears are not tracking properly.3.
a. To follow the undulations in the groove of a phonograph record. Used of a needle.
b. To move across magnetic heads. Used of magnetic tape.
4. To move in relation to a subject being filmed. Used of a camera or camera crew.Phrasal Verb: track down
To pursue until found or captured: tracked him down at the pub.Idiom: in (one's) tracks
Exactly where one is standing: stopped him right in his tracks.
[Middle English trak, from Old French trac, perhaps of Germanic origin.]
American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
) pl n
1. (sometimes singular) marks, such as footprints, tyre impressions, etc, left by someone or something that has passed
2. in one's tracks on the very spot where one is standing (esp in the phrase stop in one's tracks)
4. make tracks for to go or head towards
5. the wrong side of the tracks the unfashionable or poor district or stratum of a community
Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged, 12th Edition 2014 © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014
All Tracks-dallas Holm
tracksnpl (fam, from IV drug use) marcas de pinchazos
English-Spanish/Spanish-English Medical Dictionary Copyright © 2006 by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved.
Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
Link to this page:
This is a list of songs that have peaked at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 and the magazine's national singles charts that preceded it. Introduced in 1958, the Hot 100 is the pre-eminent singles chart in the United States, currently monitoring the most popular singles in terms of popular radio play, single purchases and online streaming.
The following year-by-year, week-by-week listings are based on statistics accrued by Billboard magazine before and after the inception of its Hot 100 popularity chart in August 1958.
All data is pooled from record purchases and radio/jukebox play within the United States. Later charts also include digital single sales, online streaming, and YouTube hits.
Pre-Hot 100 era
Hot 100 era
All Tracks In Mario Kart Wii
The following sources apply to all 'by year' pages linked above:
- Fred Bronson's Billboard Book of Number 1 Hits, 5th Edition (ISBN0-8230-7677-6)
- Joel Whitburn's Top Pop Singles 1955-2008, 12 Edition (ISBN0-89820-180-2)
- Joel Whitburn Presents the Billboard Pop Charts, 1955-1959 (ISBN0-89820-092-X)
- Joel Whitburn Presents the Billboard Hot 100 Charts: The Sixties (ISBN0-89820-074-1)
- Joel Whitburn Presents the Billboard Hot 100 Charts: The Seventies (ISBN0-89820-076-8)
- Joel Whitburn Presents the Billboard Hot 100 Charts: The Eighties (ISBN0-89820-079-2)
- Joel Whitburn Presents the Billboard Hot 100 Charts: The Nineties (ISBN0-89820-137-3)
- Joel Whitburn Presents the Billboard Hot 100 Charts: The 2000s (ISBN0-89820-182-9)
- Additional information obtained can be verified within Billboard'sonline archive services and print editions of the magazine.
All Tracks Lead To Rome
All Tracks Of Face Alone Music. Nigeria Full
Retrieved from 'https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_Billboard_number-one_singles&oldid=997020370'