- Activities Groton Ct
- Activities Gross Motor Development
- Activities Gross Motor Skills
- Activities Group
- Activities Group Therapy For Adult
The Search for a Fun Team Building Activity is Over-2 Central Houston Locations - 1 in Central Houston and 1 in Northwest Houston. Take 1 paper cup (which will be the center of your anemometer) and use a paper punch to punch 4 equally spaced holes about half an inch below the rim. Push a sharpened pencil through the bottom of the cup so that the eraser rests in the middle of the cup. Push 1 drinking straw through the hole in one side of the cup and out the other side. The activity sheets in this Family Life resource are not numbered. This gives the teacher the option to present the topic to the class in any order. A curriculum guideline page is included before each strand/theme.
- English Video Lessons For Primary Schools The English lessons below are for primary & elementary level school kids. Most of the lessons are videos or available as Powerpoint download with embedded sounds. All the work has been done. Just let them see it, hear it and say it. These lessons will easily teach kids new words(vocabulary), spelling, reading, listening, pronunciation and speaking. If you are a teacher or parent, this makes teaching your kids SO EASY!!!
- English Lessons for Children - For Parents & Teachers of Kids - We offer Video Tutorials, Games, Worksheets, Powerpoint,Flashcards, Placement Tests - Kizschool.com
- Kids Math Exercises : Math Practice for Kids - Pre-K to 8th Grade.
- ESL Ebook Packs for Kids : Resources You can't afford not to have.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks preschool,1st to 6th grade.
ESL Primary/Elementary School Lessons
- Lesson 1 - Farm animals: What's your favourite animal?
- Lesson 2- Colors: What's your favorite color?
- Lesson 3- Fruits : What fruits do you like to eat?
- Lesson 3- Shapes: What shape is this? square, rectangle, etc. Shapes & word spelling
- Lesson 4- My family: How many people are in your family? father, mother etc.
Kindergarten, Grade1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6
- Interactive Games & Exercises for Classrooms - From ESL Games World
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Math Games, Online Quizzes, Video Lessons and eBooks Downloads for Learning and Teaching kindergarten, preschool,1st to 6th grade.
Level 1 Course Video Tutorials
Level 2 Course Video Tutorials
Unit 3 – School bag
Level 3 Course Video Tutorials
Recommended Extra Resources
ESLTOWER.COM : Many Free English Grammar & Vocabulary Exercises for Teachers and Students
- Theme-based Lesson plans: Plan your lessons around a theme by using the worksheets here.
- Math4Children.com: Free Math Worksheets, Games, Quizzes, Videos and eBooks for Learning and Teaching Math.
- Kiz School - This site offers English Courses for kids from Preschool, Kindergarten to 6th Grade. You don't have to be a professional teacher to teach kids.
- ESL Kids Lab This site is an extension of English 4 Kids
- ESL Galaxy : Printable worksheets, board games, word search, matching exercises, crosswords, music worksheets, video worksheets and more free stuff for all levels.
- English Media Lab: This free online classroom has a huge database of videos, esl quizzes, grammar exercises, activities for all levels, beginners, elementary, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advanced levels.
- ESL Downloads: Download ESL lesson plan materials and interactive exercises for students
- ESL Games World: ESL Fun Games for Teachers and Students
Our ESL Websites - We endorse the contents of the following sites
Bridges First Edition Lessons & Activities, Grade 1
Select a Grade
For first grade, 17 of 29 supplements sets are correlated to the Common Core State Standards. For two-way mapping of supplements to standards download the Grade 1 Correlations.
- Activity 1: Introducing Double Flap Dot Cards
- Activity 2: Double Flap Picture Cards
- Activity 3: Double Flap Number Cards
- Independent Worksheet 1: Double Dot Cards for Eleven
- Independent Worksheet 2: Double Dot Cards for Twelve
- Independent Worksheet 3: True or False?
- Activity 1: Which Book Shall We Read Tomorrow?
- Activity 2: What’s Your Favorite Vegetable?
- Activity 1: Certain or Impossible?
- Activity 2: Red Frog, Green Frog
- Activity 3: Our Class Book of Certain & Impossible Events
- Activity 1: Shape Detectives
- Activity 2: Mystery Bag Sorting
- Activity 3: Shape Walk
- October Calendar Pattern
- October Calendar Markers
- November Calendar Pattern
- November Calendar Markers
- December Calendar Pattern
- December Calendar Markers
- January Calendar Pattern
- January Calendar Markers
- February Calendar Pattern
- February Calendar Markers
Activities Groton Ct
- March Calendar Pattern
- March Calendar Markers
- April Calendar Pattern
- April Calendar Markers
Activities Gross Motor Development
- Activity 1: Longer, Shorter, or the Same
- Activity 2: How Long is the Teacher’s Belt?
- Activity 3: Compare, Spin & Win
- Activity 4: The Measuring Stick
- Activity 5: The Packing Box
- Activity 1: Measuring Length with Popsicle Sticks
- Activity 2: Measuring Length with Unifix Cubes
- Activity 3: How Long is the Jump Rope?
- Activity 1: Comparing & Ordering Weights
- Activity 2: Two Pounds of Oranges
- Activity 3: Spin & Compare Weights
- Activity 1: Weigh & Compare
- Activity 2: Estimate & Check the Weight
- Activity 3: Weigh It Twice
- Activity 1: Scoops of Rice
- Activity 2: The Measuring Jar
- Activity 3: Goldilocks & the Three Jars
- Activity 1: The Cheetah, the Tortoise & the Hare
- Activity 2: How Much Time?
- Activity 3: Which One Sinks First, Second & Third?
Activities Gross Motor Skills
- Activity 1: The Alarm Clock
- Activity 2: Analog & Digital Clocks: A Match Game
- Activity 3: Danny’s School Day
- Activity 1: Shorter, Longer, or Same Length?
- Activity 2: Measuring with Tile
- Activity 3: Introducing Rulers
- Activity 4: Frog Playground
- Unit 4 Planner
- Advance Preparation Planning Guide
- Penguin Pictures Blacklines
- Work Places Planner Blackline
- Journey To Antarctica $200 Challenge Blacklines
- Activity 1: Number Line Race Game
- Unit 6 Planner
- Advance Preparation Planning Guide
- 2-D Fence Sections Blackline
- Goats–Sheep Hundreds Grid Comparison Worksheet
- Pigs–Cows Hundreds Grid Comparison Worksheet
- Farm Bucks One Dollar
- Farm Bucks Five Dollars
- Farm Bucks Ten Dollars
- Activity 1: The Classroom Numberline
- Activity 2: Guess My Number
- Activity 3: Estimate & Count the Cubes
- Activity 4: Rainbow Numbers
- Activity 1: The Digit Switcher
- Activity 2: Three-Digit Shuffle
- Activity 3: Numerals in the News
- Activity 1: Hopping Along the Number Line
- Activity 2: The Frog Jump Game
- Activity 3: Adding & Subtracting on the Number Line
- Activity 1: Sixes & Sevens, Day 1
- Activity 2: Sixes & Sevens, Day 2
- Activity 1: Cube Collections
- Activity 2: Button Boxes
- Activity 3: Put Them in Order
Activities Group Therapy For Adult
- Activity 1: Sandwich Fractions
- Activity 2: Paper Pizzas
- Activity 3: Fraction Bingo
- Activity 1: Number Line Race to Ten
- Activity 2: Number Line Showdown
- Activity 3: Unifix Train Fact Families
- Activity 4: Triangle Fact Families
- Activity 1: The Train Station
- Activity 2: Ten Cubes in a Box
- Activity 3: Numeral Card Shuffle Independent Worksheet 1: Ordinal Numbers
- Independent Worksheet 2: Ordinal Number Mix-Ups & Fix-Ups
- Independent Worksheet 3: Shape Line-Up
- May Calendar Pattern
- May Calendar Markers